CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Birds

We have had the best spring weather here in Seattle lately...my tulips are already blooming! That is crazy considering it's not even March yet. Since is has been so nice, we took the kids to the zoo this past weekend. We found this amazing bird sanctuary that we never knew was there. You just pick up a feed stick and wait to see if you can get one to land on it. Grace was a little scared, but LOVED it! These were taken with our phone since I left the camera at home that day.

And I have a million pics to post of all of our fun times...but that will be for tomorrow...I have the Olympics to watch tonight!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Super cute. I have missed the Clegg Family blogs!

Alea said...

Awesome Rach! I love all the pictures!!