CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Grace's First Day of School

As if we aren't busy enough...our little girl is starting Kindergarten this year! Her first day was tuesday and we actually just got back into town from our trip at 4:30am that morning...needless to say we (garrett and I) look pretty tired. But the kids slept all night so they were ready to go!





We live only 2 blocks from the school, so we walk Grace there and walk to pick her up. It's perfect! And she LOVES it! I just can't believe how big my kids are getting. I actually didn't even cry when we dropped her off...but Sophie was sooo sad. Too bad she has 2 more years before she gets to go to Kindergarten...oh well.


1 comments:

Presidente y Hermana Clegg said...

Grace looks so grown up. Love all the pictures. They sure made me cry!!! Sophie is adorable, and the family pictures are incredible.