CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's a GIRL!!!

Announcing Chloe Clegg!
She arrived via c-section on Thursday March 8th at 10:46am.
She was 8lbs. 4oz. The biggest Clegg baby so far!

Garrett was able to watch the delivery and call the gender of the baby. It was a shock to say the least. I thought for sure we were having a boy. But baby Chloe is a keeper! She is adorable and everyone is in love with her!



We are enjoying the little newborn stage. Everyone loves holding her and giving her kisses! She isn't going to stay this little very long!

5 comments:

Megan said...

She is a little cutie pie. Congrats on the surprise. I wonder if the same will happen to us. I am 97% sure that this baby is a boy. Tommy keeps telling me not to count on that :). I love the name too, super cute.

Presidente y Hermana Clegg said...

She is beautiful.

Hillary said...

So cute. I just want to snuggle her. I think she is a really fun combo of Sophie and Gracie, what do you think?

Lauren and Zach said...

Aww congratulations, she is an absolute doll! I can't wait to meet her in person in a few months! Hope you are recovering well!! xoxo

The Pachuilo Family said...

She is adorable! I just love all that hair. Congrats to you and your family.