CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

2nd Grade


Grace starts 2nd Grade today at Sunnyside Elementary School!  She is so excited!  She jumped out of bed and did a fist pump this morning!  She made her bed, got dressed and promptly told me what she wanted in her lunch today.  She chose bologna sandwhich, pears, fish crackers and a treat.  Hopefully she can eat it all!

We all walked to the school together this morning too.  Sophie is starting Friday and Brady starts next week.



The night before school started we went to the ice cream social.  We dropped off the kid's school supplies and found explored their classrooms.  AND of course we ate ice cream.  It's going to be a great year.  Grace has a lot of friends in her class and she has a lot of new friends to make.  Three kids in school two mornings a week...what am I going to do with myself!



 LOVE LOVE LOVE my family!

 (P.S. I have totally taught myself how to french braid and I am really excited about it! Just thought you all wanted to know!!! I have three girls...it's about time I learned how to do it, right?!)


0 comments: