CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Brady starts Preschool

 Today was Brady's first day of preschool!  To say he was excited is an understatement!  He layed out his clothes last night and was the first one up this morning.  Garrett couldn't be there to take him today so he took Brady out for donuts this morning!
 I LOVE this little boy!  He is so smart and adventurous...and totally does things that most 4 year olds don't get to do...he's got two older sisters and plays with all the neighbor kids.  How can I say no to that!?!
 BUT...he can be a stinker!  AND sometimes I want to throw him in the garbage!
 Handsome guys!
 So I totally didn't even cry when I left him at school.  But now that I am posting these pictures I starting to get teary!  How come kids have to grow up.  Is it bad that they are excited to leave you and go to school?  Maybe that's why it's easy to let them go..because they are SOOOO excited about it!
Yeah for preschool!

0 comments: